TWO WAYS TO HELP PEOPLE FINANCIALLY
- Find better products that potentially pay higher rates of return but often require taking more risk
- Be more efficient by avoiding unnecessary losses (This is what we do that makes us unique)
5 MAJOR AREAS WHERE PEOPLE ARE LOSING MONEY UNKNOWINGLY AND UNNECESSARILY
1. How you pay for your house
2. What taxes you pay and which taxes you may be able to avoid
3. How you fund your retirement accounts
4. How you pay for your child’s education
5. How you pay for major capital purchases
FOUR TOUGHEST FINANCIAL QUESTIONS
By helping our clients become more efficient, we help them find the money necessary to answer the four toughest financial questions:
1. What return would you have to earn on your savings and investments for you to retire at your current standard of living?
2. What is the minimum amount of money you need to be putting away each year to enjoy your present lifestyle during retirement?
3. How long will you have to work before you can retire and be able to enjoy your present standard of living until your life expectancy?
4. How much will you have to reduce your present standard of living to make your money last to your life expectancy?
Comments are closed.